How does this affect your visit to our exhibition?
Here are the main prevention measures that apply within our exhibition:
- Days and hours of visit: Monday and from Wednesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Closed on Tuesday, except during Belgian school holidays and public holidays
- Electronic payment only: it is mandatory to book your visit online. Please respect the time of your reservation. Your e-ticket on a smartphone is preferable.
- Visitor flow management: respect the instructions recommended by the National Security Council.
- Direction of traffic thanks to unidirectional signposting.
- Respect of social distancing and hygiene measures: 1.50 m between each visitor.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at the entrance and exit.
- There is no cloakroom and lockers. We recommend to taking as little as possible. Large bags, trolleys and umbrellas are not allowed. Handbags and small backpacks accepted: travel light!
- Toilets accessible by one person at a time. These will be disinfected on a regular basis.